Impromptu: the movie

I watched this the past weekend, and while I usually enjoy movies about people from the past, this one bored me to the point of tears. Anyone else felt the same way? It was boring, and the George Sand character was irritating, I thought. (She came off as an extreme women's rights activist and also lesbian in my opinion. Nothing against people who choose this lifestyle but she was annoying with it. Yes, BTW, I know she was a real person.) I enjoyed Amadeus, King Ludwig, Marie Antoinnette, Copying Beethoven, Shakespeare in Love, etc. but this one felt like I was having my teeth pulled. Did anyone else REALLY not go for it? Since it was supposed to be about Chopin, I thought it would be interesting, but it really didn't seem to have much to do about him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really enjoyed that movie.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010