do you take your lil ones trick or treating?

how old are they ... do you take them trick or treating?... why or why not? if so how old where they when you started to take them?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep! He is 3 1/2. He went for the first time last year at 2 1/2. Because it's fun! :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have taken them since there first Halloween. It is family, friends and around the block. Know that they are older we go around more then one block. They are 6 yrs and 3 yrs. My first was 10 months and my second was 8 months.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I've taken mine since their very first Halloween. They have a lot of fun!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• He is 14, and yes, I still take him.

I took him at 7 months to a few friends houses and at 19 months, he went full on TOT..he knew what to do and how to do and why.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes, I did take my kids trick or treating. I dont do it anymore because I dont let them eat candy. They are 3 and 1
    SouthernCharm04

Answer by SouthernCharm04 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• yes, I do its fun to dress them up and go out for a little while. they like it
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• We go to the Gardens, then have a few parties, & go Trick or Treating around our community.
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I did until they met the age limit restrictions.
    My granddaughter is 20 months old and is going trick-or-treating this year. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:07 AM on Oct. 19, 2010