KIDS OUTFITS...

do any of you dress your kids a like or the same???

i have a 6yr old and 2yr old and i love to dress them the same and with my son i as well match him with the colors and sometimes the pattern...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 5:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• sometime I do but it's really whatever I grab from the drawer that morning :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Nope, they usually dress themselves.
    graciejoe

Answer by graciejoe at 5:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Nope. My kids are individuals with individual tastes and styles. I would hate to stifle their abilities to express themselves. The closest to matchymatchy was the sweaters Grama made. Same pattern, different colors.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I only go matchy-matchy for family pics or functions like a wedding (which was the bride's request both times, as they had parts in the wedding). For day-to-day, no, I don't ever make them match.
    Anonymous

• Am I the only one? My boys are 20m and nearly 4. They only have a few actual matching shirts/outifts, the ones I couldn't resist. Otherwise I do coordinate them when we're out of the house, both in blues or browns, both polos or tshirts, that sort of thing. I can't stand my husbands plain tshirts and jean shorts (he refuses anything else and I haven't been able to change him after 10 years), so I make up for it on the poor kids. While I can, that is, I don't expect it to last. They'll get a say in it, once they care.
    Crazyboysmom001

Answer by Crazyboysmom001 at 3:03 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have twins a boy and a girl and I tried not to dress them a like. That way they can be their own person, but one year for first day of school I dress my older son and my younger son a like.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 24, 2010

• My 4 yr old loves to dress the same as his 1 yr old brother. Not always the exact same outfit but in similar colors. And they always want to wear matching pajamas.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:10 AM on Oct. 24, 2010