Have you ever had a prayer answered with exactly what you prayed for?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 5:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Me personally.

No, I have not.

However, I do not ask for things during puja. I give thanks for things. If there is something that I need or want, if it is supposed to happen/meant to be, then the universe will lend a hand it in coming to fruition. I do not have to ask for that help.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes I have.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Nope. I make it happen
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• yes. I prayed for a long time every night for God to help my temper and anger. I was so short temperd I would get in trouble in school when I was young and at work as an adult and I couldn't keep friends. I would get angry over nothing to the point of physically hurting myself as 'punishment'. After a while I noticed I wasn't so short fussed and was getting along better with my co-workers and friends and most importantly I stopped hurting myself. I have not even had the urge to do so in a few years.
    when my husband last his job I prayed for God to guide us in the right direction and help us stay afloat. He found a job that turned out to be really good for him.
    We are currently in waiting as they are trying to work out a home modification or foreclosure. My prayer right now is that I open my heart to the fact that no matter where we end up we can make it a home because we are together. This is hard for me right now.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes, on several occasions!!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes
    Amoraeterna

Answer by Amoraeterna at 6:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes :) You know it just happened very quickly after I asked-the next day!!!!!
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 6:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010