Where do YOU get cute maternity clothes/stretchy clothes for not so expensive?

im pregnant again, with my third.. and i am very young, so i want to look it.. i also LOVE maternity clothes i find them much for comfy than regular clothes.. where do you shop for them at?

vvlinley21

Asked by vvlinley21 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• old navy is pretty great and isnt bad on the wallet
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I bought all of mine from Old Navy, Motherhood Maternity, Target, and Kohl's. I bought yoga pants from Alloy.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Motherhood maternity.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Old Navy and H&M, so far I think they have the cheapest and most fashionable for the price range.
    sophiesmom07

Answer by sophiesmom07 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i went to ross and got the ones with a lot of streach in them, and old navy when I could afford it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Old Navy, Burlington Coat Factory, and some things at Motherhood Maternity (that are on sale of course).
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 9:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Honestly, I scanned the newspaper on thursdays and fridays for yard sales advertising maternity clothes. Sometimes you get there and the clothes are awful, but sometimes you can score really big and get a bagfull of cute things for $5. It's worth a try, and there are worse ways to spend Saturday morning.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2010