how can i get my hubby to tell me how he fills about me

some times i fill like he dosent love me and all he needs me is for making him his lunch or washing and keeping the house clean

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 5:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask him!

Answer by older at 5:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Tell him exactly that.. not everyone knows or understand what another person needs.. you need to tell them too
    My husband is great at affection and attention but I have my days too where I NEED more so I ASK for more..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• yah just talk to him...sit down and don't yell or attack him. Just tell him how you feel and then ask him how he feels as well
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 5:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• First of all, I'm sorry. I do feel like that on occasion, I think we all do.

The key here is to be able to communicate with your DH. Tell him that you're feeling unappreciated and vulnerable. Tell him that you just need to hear how he feels. He should be able to tell you then.

You should always be able to communicate your feelings and needs with yoru DH.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• thanks ladies
    FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Comment by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Men aren't the greatest in sharing their feelings, so don't expect too much. However, it is important that you at least attempt to communicate with him, so that he can try to share his feelings. Don't go about it in an accusing manner and don't attack him with your feelings. That is a sure fire way to get him to shut down and/or insue an argument. Just be casual about it, let him speak first, and then share your feelings. Then see what he thinks can be done on both sides to change how you've been feeling.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My husband isnt the mushy type, or the type to really talk about his feelings, so even if I straight up ask him, he will of course say yes, but its not like he will poor his heart out. I think the best way is to figure out how your husband shows love to people, (the book the five love languages is great) He may be showing you he loves you all the time and you dont notice. My husband is the kind that does things for me to show his love, him working hard, taking care of the house, cleaning my car out, anything he can physically do for me is how he shows that he loves me. Your husband may be telling you his own way that he loves you all the time, but you might not be looking at the right things.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 6:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Confront him and tell him what you told us.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010