Face Book question??

If you can't see a friends status and the only time you see it is when one of your friends make a comment on it does that mean they have HID you? Just curious......

michelle146

Asked by michelle146 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• If they "blocked" you from seeing stuff, you wouldn't even see it when someone commented on it. Go to their profile. Can you see everything? Then for some odd reason certain stuff just isn't showing up. People cannot hide you - you hide people. Check your settings and make sure you haven't hidden them from your newsfeed by accident. I've also noticed that not everything shows up in the newsfeed - even refreshing the page new stuff sometimes pops up down in the middle somewhere.
    Anonymous

• Most likely, yes.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 6:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Well it stinks because a mom and daughter have both hid me yet they have guts enough to come and borrow stuff from me all the time!
    michelle146

Comment by michelle146 (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It might. If you can't see it on your homepage, it might be because it only shows a limited number of updates. If you can't see it on their Wall, then yes, they have you blocked from seeing that post.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Why would it bother you to be hidden from someone's feed?

I frequently 'hide' people when they are posting constant rubbish, and I don't want to offend someone by saying something I shouldn't. Or, if it is someone that I have networked with, but do not have interest in their daily life, but need to stay in touch.. or long time friends that I haven't spoken with in years. So many reasons to 'hide' someones status feed.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:14 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• What is funny is I just had a baby and rarely go on. They seem to borrow things from my family and I a lot. I just thought it was strange......
    michelle146

Comment by michelle146 (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010