Who's got a headache?

I do...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 7:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me too! I always get them when it's about to rain or when the pollen count is high. damn allergies!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I am sorry you are feeling under the weather, attack it now before it gets any worse!

Answer by older at 7:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• OMGosh....I do, and I'm hoping it doesn't turn in to a migraine. My neck and shoulders are killing me to. Occupational hazard in grading all those papers today...hope you feel better soon!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm hoping it doesn't turn in to a migraine.

You and me both... But it's heading that way...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have a headache right now too. : (
    angelica02985

Answer by angelica02985 at 7:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have an everything ache......I"m pregnant, have a herniated disk in my back, headache, and my husband gave me a cold I've been trying to ditch for a week, ugh my sore throat hurts the worst though. :( Feel better everyone.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• kksmomma - you sound like me! I've got a rapidly growing head ache, two overly hyper children, I'm 33 weeks pregnant and HUGE, my left hip is out of place and rotated, my right hip is just out of place, I have fibromyalgia and an inner ear condition... And I think I'm developing a sinus infection...

Seriously, I just want to go to bed!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• OH dang, I've been practically hooked next to my humidifier all day because my throat feels sooooo sore. I'm 35 weeks, so I have been trying not to take any medicine, but dang, I think after a week of being miserable, I'll have to call and ask OB what I can take.

Did I mention tomorrow is my little guy's 5th birthday?! I have to magically have a cake appear, a balloon and wrap a few presents. Agh!
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I hear you! My Dr. put me on percocets for the pain in my hip, because I am having trouble walking on it... But I've only taken 2 in the last month because I really don't want to go that route!

Happy Birthday to your little one, sorry about all the crap that comes with it... We, thankfully, don't do all that stuff, they just get cupcakes and a few gifts... Nothing big - yet!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I do...I think I'm dehydrated! ugh
    hrbrad4d

Answer by hrbrad4d at 7:51 PM on Oct. 18, 2010