Do people who pick their nose....

..in the car, really think that no one can see them??

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL...this question is killin me. While I am driving and pickin I always think to myself...ok is this car far enough ahead of me so they cant see me...very good question...i needed a good ol laugh
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Lol, think they really don't!!! There was this lady at a busy intersection who was hardcore digging for gold for at least a few minutes and I was dying laughing! I however makes sure that when I pick my nose that I'm on a backroad...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oh, and this lady looked like a really high matinence and in a fancy car.......so that made it funnier because she was probably one of those girls that "would just NEVER do such a thing". LOL, you can't deny it ladies....you have to admit you've at least been tempted to get a big ol booger outta there!! What's a girl to do when there are no kleenex? lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm a nose picker when I drive. I don't care if anyone see's me because you can pretty much guarantee that they've done it before or do it behind closed doors.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• no, probably just think that it doesn't matter since everyone is driving by and they probably wouldn't see them again anyway.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• rolling on floor

Answer by older at 7:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i guess not or just don't care...sometimes you see some that have a mission they are working with all they got to get that one allllll the way up there...lol EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

laughing

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Does it matter? Unless the person in the vehicle knows you, it's very unlikely that they will remember you or track you down so they can put your face and name in the newspaper under the heading of Booger-Eating Drivers. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2010