my period was 3 days early and was only fo r2 days then stopped oh and it wasnt heavy or light it was medium flow now my breasts are a little sore could i be pregnant

my husband and i have been trying since march when i went off pill in feb but was only on pill for 6 months before i went off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes it is possible that you are, i would suggest that you take a pregnancy test asap, i just had a miscarriage 2 wks ago, i had found out a month earlier that i was pregnant, i thought i was only about 8wks but it turned out that i was 14 wks, so check to see as early as possible, because its really sad to loose a baby.
    lovelytwinmomma

Answer by lovelytwinmomma at 4:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• could be. Have you actually taken a test??
    Anonymous

• sore breasts were my first symptom both times, so i say get a test and pee. good luck.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Did you find out if u are PG....?????
    WouldLove2Bpg

Answer by WouldLove2Bpg at 8:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2009