I Just told my boyfriend we could not live together anymore did I do the right thing

Hello ladies I told him we could continue to go together but we cannot live together anymore we have lived together 4 months guess he can get off the lease he and I were to get married but we didn't I asked him to move out in February of this year then he moved back in he just has started to last few weeks he may go to bed when I do or wait until later then he wakes up between 3 and around 6 last Wednesday my 17 year old special needs daughter woke up then next 2mornings and this morning I am nobody morning person.

He is not as neat as I am lazy takes to get him to do the morning thing he eats most times then wont clean up his mess I have a dishwasher he does help clean sometimes take out the trash I just cannot be cleaning up after a grown person not that I do it all the time he looks for work through Manpower or command when they have work and he goes more then me says he gets bored being in the house I got 2 weeks

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• You have nothing good to say about this man so how could it be wrong to ask him to leave?
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No offence, but I can't really understand what you are saying.....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• if you don't want to live with him anymore, then I see nothing wrong with asking him to leave. You have the right.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Sorry, I didn't make sense of what you were trying to say?
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Sorry, but I'm having difficulty understanding? It sounds like you lived together, he moved out, and then he moved back in but doesn't help with your 17 year old, clean up after himself, nor does he have a job. Is that correct? If you're unhappy, ask him to leave. You mentioned getting married but didn't. If you plan on marrying him, you need to be able to live with him. So, either you can sit down and discuss the issues and try to work them out and compromise, or ask him to leave. But, if you ask him to leave, I wouldn't be expecting to marry the man.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 8:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• sounds like one looong sentence. i dont know when one point stops and another point starts.........................................
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010