please tell me how a FIRST date should end...or may end! i am out of practice

a totally new guy who felt what i did (as in dizzy vibes when we met during an article interview), offered and now is goign to show me around his part of town, very chic, some afternoon soon. how might this end?! what happens these days, a kiss? a hug? a handshake--we already did that twice... please tell me what i should/could/would expect out there people! i am counting on you, this is a POSITIVE step for me to even entertain going lol

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 7:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I haven't had a first date in 25 years..LMAO

I'm way way way out of practice..

I would say though.. End the date how you are feeling, and what the mood/vibe is between the two of you. :-)

If this is the guy that you met in the interview the other day.. GOOD LUCK and have A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• End the date however you are comfortable. I do not kiss on first dates, but that's me.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• yes it is the same dude pixie trix and your advice is dead-on... i am sort of nervous but in a natural way which feels nice and a healthy thing lol yikes! : )
    silverelf

Comment by silverelf (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• There's nothing wrong with a that natural nervousness.. It adds to the excitement of it all.. Man, first dates, they are scary, thrilling, and fun all wrapped up into one.. They're like a roller coaster .. Been awhile, but I still remember the feeling.. LOL

Just let everything flow naturally. It sounded like you guys did hit it off and have an instant connection when you met.. Ride that wave and see where it takes you guys.. Nothing ventured nothing gained;..... right!!
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:58 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Nothing wrong with a hug if it goes well. Have fun!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• thanks any extra tips i freaking need! he looks like ric ocasek from the Cars crossed with rick springfield!
    silverelf

Comment by silverelf (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• pixie trix i love ghandi i finally realized thats who that is on your signature thumbnail lol
    silverelf

Comment by silverelf (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Me too on the first date in a billion years however that is probably because we, well, aahheemm, yeah, you know and then haven't stopped LOLOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010