any won else think there kids teecher is stoopid?

ok, it was a joke, I thought it was funny.......................

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that WAS freaking funny... but i do think my child has gotten himself a stoooopid teecher this year... she is sorta cold and stodgy ang rigid and she teaches SECOND grade!! in a rural area.... jeez! i remember my second grae teacher was the saME WAY!! AND MY MOM had to tell her to lay off my little sister i am serious lol... my mom did that is church, lol... yikes (go mom). anyway i am sure she is all right and i respect ALL teachwers as i was a straight A student ALL my life... but yes LOL
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Ugh, joke or not, yes, my DD's 2nd grade teacher sometimes defies what it takes to be a good teacher...
    Anonymous

• No. There are rarely any "stoopid" teachers. I respect and admire teachers. It is a tough job . And even more difficult nowdays because parents are not raising their children to be good,quiet,and respectful in class.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• LOL! I was like, "Oh my goodness...", haha!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No. There are rarely any "stoopid" teachers. I respect and admire teachers. It is a tough job . And even more difficult nowdays because parents are not raising their children to be good,quiet,and respectful in class. "

It was a joke.
    LovingSAHMommy