When do you decided to be intimate with your husband after having a c-section? adult content

kj26

Asked by kj26 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• It was about 3 weeks after having her
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It is different for every couple. For us, it was a little over a month. You will be ready when you are no longer feeling pain or pressure.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I waited until 5 weeks after. I was supposed to wait until 6, but...oops, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• around a month. they tell you wait 6 weeks, but they never gave me a good reason why 6 weeks is the magic number. i just went with when i felt better (and stopped bleeding lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• For us, it was a few days short of a month after... I wanted to be able to react without my stomach muscles screaming at me. Your body generally knows when you're ready, and if anything feels wrong or hurts you can always stop! My suggestion is to try it side-lying first, there's much less strain on your belly.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• About 4 months but that was because he was in Iraq. However, if he had of been home, then I would probably of waited the 6 weeks because I had a lot of pain and a hard time healing from my c-section.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010