HOW LONG..AND WHAT PROTECTION???

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE U TO GET PERGO AFTER U STOPPED USING BIRTH CONTROL METHOD? AND WHAT KIND OF BIRTH CONTROL WAS U USING?
AND WAS PERIOD REGULAR AFTER STOPPING THE bc PILL?

leAnn21

Asked by leAnn21 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Most people say it takes awhile but I had to stop using yaz because my doctor thought I had a blood clot in my leg. So after I was taken off I waited until the end of my next period to begin but it never came. I was taken off on July 31 of 2009 and my baby was born April 23 2010 so we are thinking about 2 to 3 weeks it took
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I was on Mirena and I was on it for 9 months..and got it taken out..took about 3 months to get pregnant
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I had the IUD and I am trying to get pregnant. Not sure if its me or him that is having the problem.,
    Uncertain302

Answer by Uncertain302 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I was on the pill, went off it in September when I got married and we got pregnant 4 weeks later.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I was on the depo shot and it took two years for my middle child and last one too
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010