would you?

I hate group projects just for this reason. In my medical terminology class we have to team up and complete our homework assignments. the other girl in my team/group hasn't turned in but 2 out of the ten homework pages that are due and i am very fustrated. I suposedly have to be in a group but want to only put my name on it. would you give her credit for what she didn't do.

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 8:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in

• Put your own name on the assignments and turn them in. If the instructor asks for an explanation, tell the truth. To be sure, your instructor realizes that there are some who will do all the work while the partner does none.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• this happen to me in school many years ago i did all the work and my partner did nothing my teacher new i did all the work and gave me credit for the work so my answer is no she should not get credit for work she has not done if she gets piss so be it
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would NOT put her name on the work, she didn't do the work and doesn't deserve credit. I HATE group projects because of group members not doing their part and I don't like to rely on someone else for my grade. Talk to the instructor so she knows whats going on.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Leave that team members name off the project and advise the teacher ahead of time that she is not turning in the work on time.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would put her name on it but ask the teacher for a new team member if possible
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 7:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2010