Best friends husband in Most Wanted.....

Well, my best friends husband is a worthless P.O.S. He's into drugs really bad, and doesn't help take care of their 2yo daughter. Yesterday I found out he's the most wanted man in our county. I don't know if she knows, and right now he's in another city. I don't know if I should tell her, and I also don't know if I should call and tell the police that he's in another city. He really is not a good husband or father. He has cheated on my friend MANY times, stolen money, written $10,000+ in hot checks, left their DD in her crib ALL day w/o anything to eat or drink and even w/o changing her diaper. When my friend got home there was poop all over their DD, all over the walls and the bed, and she hadn't eaten since the night before. This has happened many times and the DHS was even watching them. What do I do? Do I tell her if I do call the police?

Gretchen0122

Asked by Gretchen0122 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• Friend or not if he is wanted I would let the police know. She doesn't have to know that it was you who led them to him.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• call the police and get him where he belongs. No child or anyone for that matter should be around him. He needs to be in jail

left their DD in her crib ALL day w/o anything to eat or drink and even w/o changing her diaper
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• cont THIS IS NEGLECT AND HE NEEDS TO BE TURNED IN.
    bubblebean

• If he is a loser and doesn't do anything for her it doesn't matter if u call the police and give them information on him. How much could she be affected by this if he don't do shit for her in the first place. U should call the police, and then as a friend u should let her know what's going on because if he just so happens to come back, u don't want her to be in any type of danger.
    Anonymous

• What is he wanted for?
    Anonymous

• I would turn him in for sure.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 3:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Yes, YOU can get in trouble for knowing where he is at and with holding info from the police. Call the police then call her to let her know. She needs to drop him anyway so I dont think she would be too hurt by it:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Turn him in. This has nothing to do with him being a bad parent or being the best parent on earth!
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 4:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• HONESTLY if you sitting around bitting your nails and dont make any moves about it, then wouldnt that make you as gulity as the rest that are aware of the situation, your girlfriend may not know to the extent of him being wanted but im sure she is simi- aware of it and if she is still being with him after her dd child then she needs to be in jail too.
    movinup4

Answer by movinup4 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Thank you all. I AM calling the police.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2008