2 questions

two different topics but didn't want to make two different question things
1. has anyone ever tried one of the sleep study places before? and if you did what was your experience? I am getting tons of sleep but I am still exhausted and was thinking about one of these. I have had plunty of test done on me so its not medical that i know of. the fatigue started before i got preggo so it is not that.

2. When you were preggo and had to take prenatals did you ever get so freaking sick taking them? And if you did what did you do to still take vitamins without getting sick? I have tried several different approaches on viatamins and still so sick unless i take adult gummies or childrens vitamins. any and all suggestions will help.

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 8:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Health

• i could never take the prescription vitamins....have you tried a regular otc prenatal? there are alot of different brands you could try.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• 1. I can't answer for you, sorry. I know that I wake up tired when I am sick or my allergies are bothering me because I am waking up because I am stuffed up but just don't know I am waking up.

2. I had to stop taking the prenatals because I got really sick from them and threw them up no matter how I took them. The doctor told me to stop and just make sure I ate a variety of foods.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My husband and my granddaughter have both had sleep studies. They both have sleep apnea. Hers was before she was 5 so they took her tonsils out..and 6 months later no sleep apnea. My husband sleeps with a CPCP mask on every night. No more fatigue, no more snoring.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• yea i have tried those too. I for some reason can not take any adult vitamins except the adult gummies. I can also take the childrens without getting sick and being sick all day long.
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oh and you can take 2 Flinstones vitamins with iron safely in place of prenatals. I know lots of people who have had to do that.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• dont have an answer for your first question, but when i was pregnant, i could not take prenatal vitamins because they made sick. my dr. told me to take to flinstone vitamins per day.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2010