Anyone use restasis? Does it Help?

I've had some issues with my eyes from Chemo now worsening with radiation. I was prescribed Restasis and other helpful 'scripts. But with it being over $90.00 with my discount card is really out of my reach like many other 'scripts. Do you use it? Does it work? Is it worth the money$? Your kind favor to reply is appreciated. Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Health

• Restasis makes wearing contacts a lot easier. Your eyes get brighter and not as bloodshot. It brings back tears in your tear ducts.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I was prescribed it but I didn't want to pay for that much out of pocket. I ended up getting silicone punctum plugs, and that has helped tremendously. I got them in April 2009 and my eyes have been so much more comfortable ever since.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:25 AM on Oct. 19, 2010