I have noticed in many posts that people say that there are no jobs "here". Where is "Here"? Because where I live in WI there are so many jobs that there are not enough workers.

Just wondering.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• What type of jobs are there in WI? Perhaps what people mean is real jobs they can do from home. There are many cafemom members that are SAHM that are looking to work from home. I have a home based business that can be done from anywhere, any state and 7 other countries so far. Although unemployment is at its highest, there are jobs and business opportunities out there. People just have to find what fits them best for now.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• We had to move from FL to AL to find work that would pay enough for us to live on. There is absolutely no job market around Pensacola FL right now.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Where in WI are you? I'm in NW IL and can't find a job that pays enough to cover daycare.
    shiningsoul

Answer by shiningsoul at 5:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2008