Fellow witches, I need some advice about a "mojo" bag or "charm" bag (whatever you want to call them)

A friend of mine recently asked me to help them in constructing one to help them with getting their license (luck, help with nerves/calming, clear mind, etc.). For this purpose, what would YOU put in one? Both of us are kind of drawing blanks on this one.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• What attributes are you trying to bring into your life? Luck, wisdom, strength, courage, fearlessness, protection?
    For a mojo bag, I'd fill it with the appropriative herbs that correspond to the aspects you are wishing to draw in.
    Luck and Calm nerves = Chamomile, allspice and frankincense. Clear mind = ginko and coffee beans.
    For a charm bag, I'd fill it with symbols relating to those aspects you wish to draw in. Luck= four leaf clover. clear mind = all seeing eye. help with nerves = a picture of a calm sea, even a sea shell. You could also add charms that represent a driver's license, a car or some other vehicle, a completed test with a passing score. These charms could be done on paper, clay, wood, anything really.
    You could even add the appropriate stones if you wish.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Like pp said, take each individual aspect you wish to represent and look at it individually. I tend to go by the "first thing in mind" kind of thinking. When you think of a "luck charm" what do you think of first? Be it herbs, stones or other things (which can be made out of clay or drawn on paper)... That's what you put in your bag... If you don't have something you associate with those aspects, do some research, and see what jumps out... I also always place a quartz crystal in the bag to magnify the energy...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I agree with others, it should be what the person getting the bag feels is right for them. If they find rabbits feet lucky, then put a rabbits foot in.. etc.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 5:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• i've never heard of a charm/mojo bag. this was very interesting. sorry no help but here's a bump
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 2:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2010