What do yo think of cliques at a school while waiting for children to come out of school?

There is a bully, the cheerleader type and the rich snob who talk about everyone in a negative manner. The worst part is that the principal knows about it has reprimanded two already but continues to have them act up all because of tuition.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess they never truly left high school...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I guess I don't notice people like that because I ignore them.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I can't stand the kids that think they are cool, because their Mom thinks she is cool. Just because you are snooty doesn't mean you should make your kids snots too.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:01 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Ummm, it's a part of life that begins in school....farther back than high school. Gotta get used to it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• cliques at a school has been happen ever since groups come together! There is probably more than that going on in the school itself. Especially at recess and lunch hours. Would not want to be a child in todays world. When I was a kid, they just called you names. Now they beat the crap out of you. Too sad....
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• and then the judgmental parents like you that judge this kids without knowing =)
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2010