What should they do to the Michigan psycho - arrested for felony assault this time adult content

The psycho she bitch who kept telling her 7 year old neighbor to hurry up and die tried to run someone down with her car last week, just a few days after she apologized on tv when it looked like her husband would lose his job. The woman she tried to run down was walking over to the little girl's house to visit her grandmother.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2010/10/17/news/doc4cb8b4e7d9bfe789161258.txt

Minimum, convicted or not, they need to take her kids away. That's not a safe environment to grow up in - one where mommy tries to run over the neighbors for letting the world know she's been emotionally abusing their daughter.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I have to wonder if the charges/high bail/etc are moreso to make a point than the actual charges she faces... Either way, she is a pathetic woman abusing her free speech on trash talk directed at a CHILD... Pathetic.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• That woman is evil.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• OMG, is this the same lady I posted about?? I think she needs a psych eval ASAP....No one in her family thought her actions were abusive or alarming??? I'm sure she didn't turn into a monster over night....WOW....I feel so bad for her kids...and the family of the sick lil girl...

The same sickening crap with that missing little girl in NC..now they are looking at the stepmom for murder...and ALL the neighbors said she was beaten daily.....AND NO ONE TURNED HER IN!!...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm sure she didn't turn into a monster over night....WOW....I feel so bad for her kids...and the family of the sick lil girl...

Answer by sweet-a-kins 9 minutes ago

__________________
    People don't want to get involved. They are too busy with their own pitifully narrow and selfish lives to care what happens next door. OR they are afraid THEY will be investigated too,right? SO they stay in the shadows and look the other way. Unforgiveable.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• One in the same Sweet! God help those poor children being raised by someone like her! I still maintain that the only reason she apologized was because she realized the entire world witnessed her making a jackass out of herself for everyone to see!!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 10:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Incarceration pending psych evaluation and treatment. It's only a matter of time before she manages to physically hurt someone. She's mentally hurt plenty of people.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• What do I think? Remove the children..yesterday, and mandatory sterilization so she can't have more. Psych eval, anger management and incarceration. Plus her husband should be required to sell the house and move to the other side of town, end the torture on this poor little girl.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 6:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'm honestly not exactly sure what should be done to her within the legal system. The only thing I can say for certain is that I would love to see her get a good ass-kicking. She's a truly pathetic human being.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't think being an asshole is a crime.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2010