WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH MOISTURE DOWN THEIR?

WELL I THOUGHT MY WATER BRAG WAS LEAKIN BUT TURNS OUT IT WASNT NOTHIN IT WAS NORMAL FOR THEIR TO BE MOISTURE DOWN THEIR.... SO WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THE MOISTURE FROM GETTIN ON MY PANTIES...

JENNIFER_007

Asked by JENNIFER_007 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get yourself some panty liners. It is completely normal to experience a large amount of discharge during pregnancy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• SOMETIMES THE MOISTURE LEAKES THROUGH THE PANTY LINER.....ITS REALLY STRONG...
    JENNIFER_007

Comment by JENNIFER_007 (original poster) at 9:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• yep, you will prob always feel wet during pregnancy...but if youre near the end of your pregnancy it could be part of your mucus plug coming out too....when mine started to come out there was a lot of almost syrupy fluid along with the mucus/snot like stuff....gross i know but its alllll worth it in the end!!..GL!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• that's normal. you could wear a pad if pantyliners are not gettin the job done.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• NO IM NO WHERE NEAR THE END OF MY PREGNANCY...IM JUST 24 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS...
    JENNIFER_007

Comment by JENNIFER_007 (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It's normal and uncomfortable for sure...nothing you can really do to help except what the other ladies said with the panty liners & pads, good luck :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Panty liners. It's normal and some women have it more than others and depands on the pregnancy or position of the baby too. I am 31 weeks and my 2nd baby and I have way much more than I had it to with my daugther but he's in a whole different possition than her and pressing on my bladder constantly. If panty liners don't do the job go to a thin pad but as long as there is no amniotic fluid leaking you're fine :)
    ddsladyx

Answer by ddsladyx at 10:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Try wearing a pad. Extra discharge is normal during pregnancy. If you are worried about it then call your ob
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I wear a pad and have been since about 12wks....not nice but it works!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2010