do u ever feel like ur dh/so is another kid to take care of?

sometimes i just feel like i have to get every1 dressed, serve every1's dinner, do every1's laundry, pick up after every1, ect.... my kids are all under the age of 6 so they cant help much or at all. so when i have to get them ready plus my GROWN up dh, it irritates the hell out of me.

normally its not that big of a deal, but lately i just feel like i never get a break. srry this was more of a rant.

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 9:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• amen! i do all the house work and take care of our dd and i have to make sure my dh is up on time to go to work! Really? ur a grown man set an f***ing alarm i have better things to do!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i agree! i cant stand that shit. i have to do everything for this guy. i just told him the other day, like grow up! he doesnt even pick up his own garbage and throw it in the trash, i have to cook for him, do his laundry, clean, help him with his school work,everything. im sick of it. i mean, i love to cook and i dont mind doing the work most of the time, but i want a man who wants to take care of me too and his kids. i want to wake up sometimes and have breakfast made for me and the dishes done. im not gonna settle for this shit. im only 23 and i am not going to settle for less then i deserve.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Every day of my life. LMAO
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Yes! Def,. agree!
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• ok, that makes me feel better. i feel horrible for getting mad about it bc he is our sole income right now and he works 40+ hrs a week. but i am just at a breaking point in my life. i am 22. been married for 5 yrs, have 3 kids. i just need some breathing room
    Phippsandrea

Comment by Phippsandrea (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010