BABY MOVEMENTS

OK IM 24 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS SO WHEN WILL MY HUBBY GET TO FEEL THE BABY MOVE?

JENNIFER_007

Asked by JENNIFER_007 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• for me it was not for a while because i was kinda chubby lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• YEA AND IM CHUBBY..SO HOW MANY WEEKS WAS IT?
    JENNIFER_007

Comment by JENNIFER_007 (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• should start to feel movement any day now, but its hard to say for sure. you may have felt movement and not have realized it also, sometimes those shifty movements you feel aren't just gas.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It's funny you mention that. I am 31 weeks and my hubby barely had the fun to feel the movements because every time he puts his hand on my belly the movements stop :))) You should be able to feel it soon though. Wait when the baby hickups. That's real fun :::))
    ddsladyx

Answer by ddsladyx at 10:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• ihe was able to feel at 25weeks for me i wanst very big so u could feel her move good
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 11:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• He should be able to feel the baby from the outside around 25-28wks. My hubby got to feel our daughter move around 22 or 23wks I think it was.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my husband has been able to feel the baby move around since I was 25 weeks...Its so cute because there will be times that they play with each other while I am sleeping...I have become a heavy sleeper since I became pregnant so he will rub my stomach and I do not feel it but the other morning I woke up to my husband sitting over me his hand on my belly and a huge smile on his face. He said that the baby was kicking him for like 30 minutes =)
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My partner has felt our baby move since around 25wks, everytime he tried before that the baby stopped moving!!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 2:07 PM on Oct. 19, 2010