For McCain supporters who claim Obama is guilty by association due to his ties to Ayers, what do you think of all McCain's questionable ties to felons, bigoted pastors and a white supremist? If Obama is guilty by association, what does that make him and Palin (Palin is married to a member of the separtist party)?

Here is a link to a site which lists the questionable ties McCain has, along with how well he knows these people.

http://www.stopthinkvote.com/whatsnew/mccainsties.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• What difference does any of this make now...people have already started voting!
    Anonymous

• That site has determined to be false - its just for laughs - he was never connected to them. I'm an Obama mama by the way.
    Anonymous

• LOL@poster...got more propaganda for us!?
    Anonymous

• ROFL... Next time, bring an actual DEBATABLE Question and facts(other than a website that doesn't even complete their own statements and we can debate...

"Obama attended Trinity United Church of Christ for nearly two decades and called Wright a spiritual advisor and ..."

.. Till then, check and see if The National Enquirer is hiring "Title Writers" But I don't think they will let you publish under the name "Anonymous"...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• grlygrlz2
    You don't like Obama we know . Why are You only posting bad things about Obama ???????????? There are so many bad things about Palin .real Alaska news at KTUU.com or adn.com.Read and educate Yourself!
    Anonymous

• Hahaha, Mr. Palin may be an Alaskan separatist, but it's not a bad idea, really! MRS. Palin on the other hand never belonged to the group, she made a speech to them, as well as to a great many other people she wants to vote for her...who wouldn't? Obama made speeches to LaRaza, a militant, Mexican organization that wants to annex the greater part of the American southwest back to Mexico. I don't see anyone accusing him of belonging to LaRaza.
    Anonymous

• Todd Palin is registered with the Republican Party.
    Anonymous

• "You don't like Obama we know . Why are You only posting bad things about Obama ???????????? There are so many bad things about Palin .real Alaska news at KTUU.com or adn.com.Read and educate Yourself! "

I thought this information would be very useful as there seems to be a misunderstanding: Sarah Palin is NOT running for President. How about we compare Palin to Biden and McCain to Obama?

OP, I'll answer this question the same way Obama supporters choose to answer mine: "I'm voting for him because I want CHANGE and HOPE and a chance for the UNDERPRIVILEGED TO MAKE IT. Plus, I think OUR NATION NEEDS A MAN LIKE HIM."
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 1:12 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Frustrating isn't it?
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 1:15 AM on Oct. 29, 2008