Which HGTV show do you like best?

Not sure I can list just one fav. I like House Hunters, For Rent and Holmes on Holmes and Income Property

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• House Hunters International is my favorite, but the regular House Hunters is good as well.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• gee, i'm with you lol. i like more renovation shows though. spice my kitchen, save my bath, i did like designer's challenge but idk if that even comes on anymore lol. i also like house hunters too though. and holmes on homes....i think that mike holmes seems like such a great guy!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• House Hunters, Curb Appeal, Design to Sell, Get Color, The Outdoor Room, Divine Desgin.....wow I never knew I watched so much HGTV lol! I'm more into the ones that focus on decorating but I love House Hunters just to see how much houses cost in different parts of the country/world.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• House Hunters, House Hunters International, and Income Property.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• None. They ruined HGTV with all that real estate stuff. Back when it had lots of craft shows, it was my favorite network. Now the gardening shows are few and far between, and you have to get up before dawn to catch the few surviving craft shows. :-p

....and why has EVERYTHING got to be about a COMPETITION? That's what's spoiling the Food Network. >:-( ggrrrrrrrrr

Okay...sorry...I'm better now that I got THAT off my chest.

My current fav HGTV is still Knitty Gritty (which is only on occasionally) or The Gardener Guy (again, I can only catch this once every blue moon). Of their regular, reasonable-air-time programming: Holmes on Homes.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 9:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Cash in the attic,Spice Kitchen
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• House Hunters and Color confidential
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Since I was a recent "house hunter"/"property virgin"/"My first home" I was addicted to HGTV! I still watch them to get ideas for decor! LOL
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 1:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I enjoy many of them...From Property Virgin to House Hunters, & of course Sell this House(it just gets kinda hard because A & E has simliar shows Such as Flip this House that I also enjoy watching.
    BootyQueen_1974

Answer by BootyQueen_1974 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2010