Sports, dance, music, hobbies....

My daughter is about 3 1/2 and I was wondering what would be a good activity to get her started in? Piano lessons? Dance? She's my first so I don't know where to start...tumbling? What would be an age appropriate activity....? What do your girls like to do?

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 9:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• dance imo
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I would say gymnastics or dance. The only thing with dance is i would check to see what they are going to have them wearing for recitals because some dance classes want them wearing some not so age appropriate outfits or makeup.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 9:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have my daughter in dance and they do ballet, tap, and tumbling. She also plays soccer. I would prefer to keep her away from gymnastics because I started that when I was 2 years old and had to quit at age 13 due to severe back problems and I really don't want to see that happen to her. Studies have shown that getting children involved in music early on can help them develop their math skills. I think that any activity you get her involved in will be very exciting!!!!
    Patesmom

Answer by Patesmom at 10:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Ask her :) She will let you know what she is interested in. My son just turned 3 and is obsessed with baseball so he will be in t-ball in spring! Can't wait! Good Luck :)
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 11:26 AM on Oct. 19, 2010