i wanna work at home..what is lugidament???can anyoone help me out ????

does any one work at home using there pc..an do these company's really pay...is it real?i have found some an they want money or just seem far feched...thanks fer any help.

angel_034

Asked by angel_034 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• You can start to work from home with $1.00 until the end of October. It works, I get a check in the mail, every month. Let me know if you would like more information!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• What i see is that too many moms spend too much time in front of the computer to only make peanuts. You should really consider a home based business. Be your own boss and work the hours you need to and make residual income. Visit my profile for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Check out www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com and www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• IF you are looking for a home JOB you can start and work for free... BUT if you want a home business you will have fees... Usually you'll have a startup and a monthly fees... this is normal and doesn't make them scams... I have a great home business with low fees. I love it. But there are fees... If you are looking to work for free check out momportunity.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Check out my website: www.freewebs.com/tennissandgirl/

Good Luck in your search!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• If you are looking for a way to earn money from home you need to have a service or product that is in demand.

We can offer you a business opportunity that pays you an immediate income.

You can check it out for yourself and do your own due diligence. We offer free training and support.
    Call 1-800-374-4025 to hear a brief recorded message
    Go to www.us.ibuzzpro.com and watch the recorded webinar

Call me at 904-217-7262

Cheryl Robinson,
    CEO
    mentor2moms

Answer by mentor2moms at 8:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• There are MANY and they DO NOT involve FreeWebs GTP sites. If you want REAL Work at Home Jobs with a weekly paycheck there is ONLY ONE CafeMom Group that can help you: http://www.cafemom.com/group/91380/boards/read.php?post_id=6281104&result=posted

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I work at home as a medical transcriptionist. I type doctor reports and get paid by the line. If you think this is something you might be interested in please visit my website www.homecareerinfo.com/1107 and check out my cafemom journal post 'The 411 on Medical Transcription to get job outlook and potenial income information. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have!

Samantha Jennings
    Medical Transcriptionist/CS Representative
    www.homecareerinfo.com/1107
    SJenningsmt7@gmail.com
    sjenningsmt

Answer by sjenningsmt at 8:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I am a full time Mary Kay consultant and it is unbelievable what this company has to offer! Not only do you get to stay at home with your children you get paid what your worth!! I have been a consultant and LOVE this business! I can send you some info if you want to research it some more.
    MKMom819

Answer by MKMom819 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2008