(EXPLICIT) Have u ever had a 3.... adult content

Have u ever had a 3 sum?
Was is with someone you were in a serious relationship with?
How did you feel afterwards??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• i was with my ex for 7 years. towards the end we had several with several different women. the only time i enjoyed it was when he wasnt there or when he left the room. if you really love your man, you WILL be jealous. everytime he touches her instead of you, it will be like a stab to the heart. and everytime he says something about it afterwards, you will think hes talking about her, not you. it may also make him think that its okay to screw other women without you around, since you let him do it when hes around. you will hate it and it will leave a permamnent stain on your reltionship. could you imagine him making love to antoher woman? and watching? if you can, and it doesnt bother you, then wither go for it, or you need to think about things with him. a great alternative, if your lookin to spice it up, let him watch you with another women. no hurt feelings!
    KylasMommy2010

Answer by KylasMommy2010 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Before kids and marriage I had a non traditional experience with 3 and more (a group) but I would never do that with hubs. I'm too selfish to share him!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• everyone i know who had a 3way with their spouse or so had nothing but drama afterwards lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• unless you totally trust your pattner and dont mind sharing then its ok. not sure if its a three some. i was kissing this girl and this other guys came in who we both knew. she didnt like him but he was there touching and stuff.. but thats about it. i had sex with her and he pretty much watched, (high school years) so yeah not sure if that is technically called one .. but it was fun at the time. lol.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• no never had a 3 sum. if i were to have one i would not do it with a man i am serious about. also it must be 2 men because i am a straight female. i would be uncomfortable with a chick in the room
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i don't need free drama i make sure my drama has importance...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:18 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• No look at it that 90% of the time all it is going to do is hurt the relationship expecially if you truely deeply love him you are going to be jealous and it will cause problems so if you are happy right where you are now why make a decision where that could all change.
    ProudMomma2011

Answer by ProudMomma2011 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• came close but put a stop to it when I seen what my bff and her husband were going for....I told her the next day she has marriage vows she needs to be respectful of.....this was way before I was married myself
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• a 3 sum ? ummm, no I have never had a "threesome". My IQ is over 50 points. I don't cheat. I don't do "kinky". Sorry....
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 18, 2010