anyone have a recipe for good stuffing?

just regular stuffing....nothing fancy lol. the basic bread, onion, celery and herbs. my stepmom makes the best but when i asked for the recipe she gave me a recipe and told me to multiply everything by 6 and it turned out a disaster. i think it was sabotauge ;)

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I use cornbread crumbs from Pepperidge farms. There's a no fail recipe on the back of the bag, and I add a little of what I like to it...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Mine's pretty simple too: I let bread (a loaf of bakery bread) dry out for a day, cut it up, fry it in garlic, set aside. Then I fry up some pork sausage, let it cool. Fry up some onion, garlic, celery, and set aside. I then combine the onions and such with the bread and add a can of chicken broth, then stir in the sausage and then bake in pyrex dish for 45 minutes. I don't add many spices, not everyone is fond of the same spice so I let people add whatever they want to theirs =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oh wish I had a great recipe to share...But I just use good old Great Value Brand from WalMart...
    DPCreations

Answer by DPCreations at 1:38 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I buy the stuffing mix. Then I add chopped celery, chopped onions, chopped black olives, chicken broth and melted butter to it.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 10:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2010