Do you have any prankster in your family?

If so, what have they done lately? Or what was their best prank?

mama10johnsons

Asked by mama10johnsons at 10:11 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ya .....me :)
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• sort of everyone, but it starts with my dad. His most memorable prank was putting a tub of butter in my mom's purse. She picked it up and was shocked at how heavy it was. Looked inside to find a huge tub of butter.
    my sister's best prank was switching the labels on a can of peas and corn at my brothers house. It took a really long time before anyone even talked to them about it.
    Maybe sounds kind of lame, but it was really funny :)
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 10:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• my husband used to prank his sister all the time.. it was pretty funny.. but with my daugther and i , he likes to creep in and scare us.. when im concentrating on the computer i block out most sounds and he can be so quiet.. he can get all the way into the room (after opening the door) and then grab my ribs or say loudly what are you doing.. and it scares me so much..
    hes a big child at heart. when he was little he used to move his sister monster doll around the room when she would go outside, so when she came in she would think it was possessed. if she threw it in the cupboard he would creep in, pull it out and then place it on her bed.. to this day, she still thinks the monster is possessd, and shes 21. lol
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm the prankster in this family...lol.
    I like to hide things, make up stories, create fake scenarios and stretch them for as long as I can, and play hide-n-seek...hehehe.
    Last one I did was hide in the downstairs bathroom shower behind the shower curtain. It took my family about half an hour to realize they hadn't seen me in awhile so they went looking for me. With the car in the driveway and my computer still on, they knew I had to be close by. They searched for the longest time and couldn't find me! LOL
    When I knew they were out of the vicinity I quickly got out of the shower, ran to my computer desk, and acted like I had been there all along. When they "found" me and asked where I was, I acted like they were crazy and told them I had been there the whole time!
    To this day they still don't know where I was...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My husband latest one was when my caregiver when to the store to get me rye bread. She came back and excused herself to the bathroom. My husband when to the freezer to get out a frozen loaf of wheat bread he had up there. He switched them and left the room. When my caregiver came back in the room to open the bread to make toast she realized it was frozen. She looked at it and said, " I think they gave me someone elses bread and gave them mine!" She said she'd gladly go back to the store for me. I told her no, I'd have my husband do it. About that time, my husband popped out and scared her because she didn't know he was home yet. Then he told her what he did. She was so glad she wasn't looseing her mind. We all had a good laugh!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010