Do they still inform you if your answer was removed for being rude? Or if an answer you reported as rude was removed?

I'm just curious, because I have seen flat out name calling, racist remarks, and so many others that multiple people have reported and it seems like nothing happens.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I leave a lot of blunt comments for people, and I am sure some of it is taken as rude. I can say I've never been informed if my remarks are removed or deleted, or even reported for that matter.
    Anonymous

• But did you know they were deleted?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Don't think any of my stuff has.
    Anonymous

• See they used to send you a letter saying your answer violated guidelines and it was removed, or if you reported it they would tell you if it did or didn't.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i responded to a question earlier and although my response was probably considered rude by some it wasn't any ruder (and definitely less so) than many of the other 80+ responses. however, when i went back to the question it was gone - i assumed the poster removed it. then the other day i noticed a bunch of responses to a closed question were gone (not just mine but many at the end). then today i posted a question and can't seem to find it... i'm thinking maybe it was against policy (i put up a link to a site regarding a product but i have seen those before). i am guessing at least the last one was removed by CM and i kinda wish they would have contacted me because if i'm doing something wrong they ought to let me know as i didn't mean to... there are rude ass people on this site ALL the time. i guess that it just depends on who is getting offended and if they report.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Interesting. I'll need to pay more attention.
    Anonymous

• It is isn't it!!? :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• then today i posted a question and can't seem to find it..

Can't find it as in it's not on the category you posted it in, or can't find it the link from your recently answered questions list isn't working? Since they've added the option to recategorize other people's questions, you can never be sure your question will stay where you posted it, and some people get recategorize happy because (of course) you earn points for moving people's questions to "better" categories, even if they're trying to move it from crazy for credits to other games or just for fun to entertainment.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• To answer the OP, I haven't had anything deleted since the changes, but I have had responses when things I reported were deleted.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'm not sure, but they should if they don't now.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 19, 2010