AGGG ! Wouldnt this piss you off too ?

So my 16 year old son thinks he is in love with his girlfriend of like 6 months.... so today I got soo pissed off when his girlfriends mom stopped by ( without notice) to introduce herself... and she just didnt say hi, but she had to chit chat for like 15 mintues , with me standing there with my pjs on ....

I told her next time she should call first and she said sorry, that she was at the bank beside my house and it was just random that she thought she should stop by

I hate that !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah if people don't call me b4 coming i don't open the door...ohhhh welll tooooo bad... unless i fell like it but not if i am not dressed and made up the way i want to look that day...MY HOME MY RULES...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Really? You're pissed off because your son's girlfriend's mother came to visit you? I have people stop by my house all the time. Most of the time, I have "unexpected" guests for dinner about 3-4 times a week. So, no, this would not have made me upset. In fact, I would have been thrilled that the mother came by to introduce herself.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I don't like it when people stop by unannounced, but she was doing the right thing wanting to meet you. So I wouldn't be too mad at her. It is much better to be friendly with your child's girlfriend than not.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:25 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• idk....i think that was nice of her.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• SO RUDE! one day (while i was pregnant and ill) i came home to find my mother in law lying in my bed. UNDER THE COVERS!!! i was like...ma'am...do you know what i do to your son in this bed? if you did...you woudlnt be here. lol ppl really should call before they come . not on when they are on the way...no when they are in the driveway...like way before. i always wonder what they would do if you werent there. would they wait and be like stalkers? i was raised in Georgia. there is alittle ting that is called southern hospitality. but its not just limited to the south. i really would be so mad. so there is your amswer. :)
    KylasMommy2010

Answer by KylasMommy2010 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i have no issues with people stopping by unanounced after I have met them... but yeah that intro I would prefer to at least get dressed for
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 10:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I don't see what the big deal is. For a teenager to be with a girl that long, that's pretty good. I'm sure he does have feelings for her! Whats so bad about that. I don't think she was being rude, it's not like she had you make her breakfast or something. She just stopped by and said hi for 15 minutes. I wouldn't have minded.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• If I am not expecting and don't want company, I don't answer the door. That was your choice to do so... don't take it out on her... Surely it would have been good of her to call first. Personally I miss the days of people dropping in - I grew up in Cleveland. Now I live in Texas and NO ONE just drops by here... I think it's weird. I'm glad for the time when people always felt welcomed in my home. Again, if i didn't want company I just didn't answer the door... Aside from all that, why are you so negative about your son's feelings? He's growing up, be open minded. It's nice that the other mom wants to get to know you - this is good IMO - you two can communicate about your children in a relationship to make sure that they are trying to pull anything crazy - this is good... it doesn't mean they're getting married next month. Open communication is refreshing.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Did she notice your PJs?
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 10:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• That would be my I never answer my door unless I'm expecting someone!!! ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010