Are you more.... or..... (Sexual content inside)? adult content

Are you more of a dominant or submissive person in the bedroom? I'm definitely more dominating lol. I'm not a big fan of being submissive to anyone. I like being in control.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:33 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I also like being in control, because I do not have a submissive bone in my body!

Answer by older at 7:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I am a strong mix of both.... Its equal in our bedroom, or whatever other room we are in at the time. ;P
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 10:35 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I am definitely submissive. I love it when DH is in control and tells me what to do. I'd love to be tied up, etc but I think it would make hubby feel way too weird so I haven't asked!
    Anonymous

• I think since I have to be so dominant and in control in my career which is how I spend most of my awake hours... I welcome the opportunity to let someone else take the reigns for a while.. does that make since??

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I mix both, we take turns being the dominate one. >:)
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 10:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• i am submissive and hubby is dominant. that is what we both like
    Anonymous

• I'm both but I like to be in control
    lovelypisces

Answer by lovelypisces at 11:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I am somewhere in the middle with moments of submissiveness- I do not like to be in control really. I love for my DF to just ravish me & have his way with me.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It goes back and forth in our bedroom it just depends on the day lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We are pretty equal I think. We eventually both get our way favorite position.
    I am re-learning to be more dominate about getting mine so to speak instead of being left out of the game Hubs is noticing and starting to participate in this. Also,I am noticing as I age that it is taking longer to orgaz for me even with help.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2010