Republican voting Democrat?

Just wondering how many republicans are voting for Obama or considering voting for Obama and why. I am a registered republican and haver NEVER had an issue with deciding who to vote for until this election, but now I find myself seriously considering the option of voting democrat for several different reasons.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• My daughter is a democrat voting for McCain.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 3:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I think this election has brought out a lot of undecided and mixed voting from all sides. I'm voting for McCain, but I didn't vote for him in the primaries....I would never vote for someone like Obama who just basically has a lack of experience that I am not ready to rely on to get us out of all the troubles this country is facing!
    Anonymous

• I was Mc Cain supporter but after his VP PICK NO MORE.
    Anonymous

• Exactly one of my concerns Anon3:59. . .
    Anonymous

• I have one relative who is Republican voting Democrat, and our six neighbors are all Democrats voting Republican (most for the first time in their lives.)

It's been an interesting election year to say the least!
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 4:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I'm democrat voting mostly republican, depending on the issues. .
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 4:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I really don't know how this could be the one time you chose to switch sides. Obama is one of the furthest left leaning Presidential candidates our country has ever seen. If there was ever a time to vote Dem it would have been for Clinton or someone like him. I don't see how anyone could consider themselves an actual republican when they are voting for the most liberal guy there is. Heck, McCain is barely a Republican, he is closer to a moderate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2008