Has anyone ever been threaded for hair removal?

I saw it done on The Doctors today and would love to find someone around where I live to do my eyebrows for me. I was just wondering if anyone on CM had tried it before and what you thought of it.

CoCoMom89

Asked by CoCoMom89 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• it hurt worst then waxing and i will never do it again. but then again if you find a really good person they said its much better then waxing. good luck
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:02 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I watched a youtube video showing you how to do it on yourself, so I tried it and it hurt like hell. I think I was doing something wrong. Or maybe it was the fact I didn't know what I was doing and I had to look at each hair before I plucked it, so I anticipated the pain each time. UGh!
    I would love to find someone that does it professionally though, I am sure I could handle that.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• It looked so easy on Doctor's. Maybe you can google it and have your husband or friend learn to do it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• it is way better then waxing or tweezing! i love it, only down is where they do it is in the middle of a mall and alot of people like to stand and watch :(
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 12:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• what is threading? never heard of it
    .Yours.Truly.

Answer by .Yours.Truly. at 2:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• threading?
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 7:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I've heard it hurts a lot and you're better off just getting them waxed.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:18 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have my eyebrows threaded..

It's the only way I have ever had them done.. My mother used to thread them when I was young (teen), and now I go and have them done. I do not have the patience to do it myself.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:27 PM on Oct. 19, 2010