why do i hurt

ok i got my tubes tied 4 months ago on thursay and im still kinda sore its not all the time but once in a while i feel sore. its hard sore like oh my god this hurts it just sore enough where i just say ow

mamamtobe

Asked by mamamtobe at 11:03 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Could you have possibly pulled a stomach muscle. I did when my tubes were tied and it hurt for a long time, but you shouldn't be having pain from your surgery. You may need to see a doctor. Don't take chances with your health, you are too important to your wonderful kids.
    chickychatter

Answer by chickychatter at 11:12 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• its cuz everything is getting in its place and like u said u barley had da operation. so its gonna hurt but when time passes its not gonna hurt anymore. believe me i know cuz i already had da operation and it did hurt but not anymore so just take it easy and dont do stuff dat u cant ok. take a lot of rest
    Monkie263

Answer by Monkie263 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• You could still be healing, it could also be scar tissue formation or adhesions, which can happen after any surgery. Ask your doctor if it's normal at this point.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2010