has anyone tried working with like the work at home gigs? Any success or are they gimmicks?

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• if you have to pay for it, or "invest" or anything like that, its bogas. I've heard it talked about on the news and stuff. you should have to spend money to make money

unless youre investing in your own business and stuff lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:21 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:08 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I do freelance writing from home. I make about 50-300 a month extra depending on how much time I dedicate to the writing. Sometimes there's just not enough assignments I feel strongly about. I can give you a good website that is currently looking for some article writers.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:39 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Depends if you are looking for a job or business. I don't know many people that have a work at home "job", but know many including myself that have their own business and are successful w/ it. Depends on how much you really work at your business tho. I am in Direct Sales w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! Msg me if you would like more info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't know about work at home jobs, I think if you search clark howard work at home jobs he has some listed but most of them still looked bogas to me, I sell Tastefully Simple, and Love it! PM me for more info if you are interested
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 12:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• my2scents.scentsy.us

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details. Best of luck!! HTH
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• freelance writing is great but freelance just doesnt end with writing http://tiny.cc/odeskfreelance for freelance jobs and try http://tiny.cc/myearnings for jobs
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• It's not a survey site or a work at home thing, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! So, it's something you can do doing what you already do, using the internet, to save for a little extra cash, gifts for holidays or birthdays! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I know of several good companies. I have a list and you can even see how much I've made (over $20,000 with one company!) at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2010