Which of your pets (past and present) do you love most?

fluppyducky

Asked by fluppyducky at 11:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Pets

• my fat cat toby he weighted 25lbs he was a big boy rip toby
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 11:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• I had a yellow lab as a kid who will likely always be my favorite. I was about 12 when we had to put her down, and my parents let me be there. I'm still grateful for that. She was just the kind of dog you always hope your kid grows up with. Mellow, sweet, patient, never bit or hurt any of us. I can remember using her as a pillow.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Sheba our white pitbull. My mom and dad saved her when she was a puppy and we grew up together and she was very protective over me. She lived to be almost 13 and I missed school the day she died :( She was a good natured dog and the only aggression we ever saw was she ate up a stray cat for messing with her spaghetti my mom put out for her lol
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Oh..my kitty cat buddy, Tigger. I lived alone and he was my best friend back then
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• ive had a lot of dogs growing up (im 27)..and i honestly cant pick one i loved the most..they have all been perfect in their own way, yet all had their own flaws too...i still however, cry over my last dog..she died almost 5 yrs ago..i miss her sooooo much! oh crap now im gettin all teary eyed again!! i think its cuz i never got to say goodbye to her..she was a purebred german sheppard, she was 10yrs old, and she was gettin really sick..and one day my parents went and got her put down while i was at work!! (and i didnt know they were going to do that) so when i went home, and she wasnt there..lets just say it was tough!!! i was sooooo mad at my parents!! so mad!! RIP KUMBA!! :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• And we had a HUGE black cat with a small spot of white named Sylvester that my mom nicknamed "puder tatter" like "pudy tat" on the cartoons but he went by his nickname and he was my momma's baby and would love all over us when he came in the house. He would sit at the front door and when my mom would go in he would meow like he was asking her if he could come in and f she said no then he'd stay outside and wouldnt try to run in but if she told him he could then he'd jump down and go in the house. When my mom died it broke my heart bc my dad let him in the house and he searched and searched for my mom and just cried out for her. He eventually stopped coming home after about 2 weeks bc he couldnt find my mom :(
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My first hedgehog, Thorny. She was my baby before I had babies... I still miss her. She was such a sweet, sweet girl. Probably tied for favourite is one of my guinea pigs, Linney. She is such a giant suck. I've had many other pets, and I loved them all, but those ones have a special place in my heart.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• my dog Buster...he was a pit bull lab mix we got him when I was 3 and he died when I was 13....now my favorite dog is my basset hound Flash...I have a female basset and a chihuahua/ rat terrier mix but Flash is the best :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• onyx a black Labrador i had when little...the only dog i ever loved and after her death i have never liked animals
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:47 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• My cat Molly was my favorite. She is still alive but 14 years old and really fat now, she lives with my mom. I wanted to take her with me when I got married 7 years ago, but we decided it was best for her to stay with my mom. She would let me carry her around like a baby and she would sleep with me. When she was a kitten she would lay upside down in my arms and I would move her legs around and she would just leave them in whatever position I moved them to. She was the calmest most trusting cat I've ever known. I would pick her up and she would purr. I wish I could clone her.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 19, 2010