Do you blog?

I need help in the "professional" blogging department, and was wondering what sites you ladies suggest to help me promote stuff, be in for adscence, referal sites, or the massage therapy that I have everything for, but no customers to massage. Do you think there is a way to keep it specific to a state, or any other information like what I should do before I start blogging?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have both a business and a personal blog on Blogger (the links are on my profile page). AdSense is a way of generating income a penny at time on your site, it's not for advertising.

There really isn't any way that I know of to keep your blog specific to a certain area.

Ways to promote your blog are similiar to promoting the business itself. If you have your business listed in business directories, always include your blog link. Join LinkedIn and meet other profeessionals. Start a Facebook and Twitter page then post about whatever that days blog is about with the link. Advertise here on CM. Leave constructive comments on other business's blogs along with your blog link.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2010