What defines

you , your husband and your children as a family.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 12:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I would have to say it would be love and faith. My husband and I have a honest, trustworthy relationship. We are not only husband and wife, but best friends. We do the best we can to teach our children right from wrong and make sure they know every day how much they are loved. We are a family, a team. We will be there for each other through thick and thin and we will always make the best of everything!
    MomToLilAngel

Answer by MomToLilAngel at 1:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2010

• well....besides the fact that we're married and my dh is the father of my children...the fact that we work together in raising our children, we talk to each other about everything we spend time together with noone else around, just us and the kids....idk how to really expalin it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Im a single parent, so what defines my family is,,,,love, no matter what life brings our way, we have this incredible bond.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• To me and myboyfriend our kids come first,we set down and have all 3 meals together if possiable,we have a family night where we just turn off the t.v and play with the kids then as it gets closer to bed time we settle down and all watch a kids movie together,as well as we always stick to our rules and not back down...I love my family they are my number 1.
    ProudMomma2011

Answer by ProudMomma2011 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I just got asked this by my DH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• What defines me is my Spirituality, my independence and my faith that all are people are not negative.
    What defines my children are their strength. They are survivors and don't allow anything to hold them back.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Our faith, our 30 year relationship of unconditional love, our choices to be giving, encouraging, and loving to those around us. Knowing the importance of sharing, thinking more highly of each other, and most of all having the trust needed to sustain us. We fall down, but we have each other to be there to be supportive. No pointing fingers, we've both done it at one time or another. No need to yell, we're in the same room. When we can't agree, we agree to disagree. No one is better than the other. We bring out the best in each other. We keep trying for each other because we are a work in progress. Yesterday is dead, we leave it there. We find ways to spoil each other and we laugh often and play together a lot! Yes, it is the love of God in us, that defines us. Hope this helps

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 12:59 AM on Oct. 19, 2010