one more diet attempt ruined,,do you ever do this?

Went to Trader Joes,,got these veggie sticks, dd asked me to buy them,.yuck! They taste like cardboard. You can eat 50 of them and its only like 150 calories. So,,I had swiss cheese and decided to dr the 25 I was about to eat,,,hey,,,,I cut the serving in half. So half a serving and I add my swiss cheese to it,,,we are back to eating 50 and sticking to 150 calories! Ok, maybe not,,,,diet stuff tastes so much better melted under swiss cheese though,,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• get string cheese. nuts.... even your swiss isn't so bad.
    If you ate 50 sticks you would be hungry again in 30 min... at least the protein will tide you over.

I can't handle gross diet food. Try my greek salad. Cut up 2 tomatoes in chunks, 1 cucumber in chunks (kind of big), a few kalamata olives, some feta cheese, salt, pepper to taste, drizzle of olive oil and quarter cup of red wine vinegar. Let marinade in the fridge.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:07 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• HAHA! Good luck with all that. Ha, my diet is no fast food and exercise... Its not working as of yet but I have faith. ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I dig cheese. I smother everything in it and ranch. I bet if I cut it out I'd lose weight. Hmmmmmmm. Everything tastes better with cheese!
    JenW777

Answer by JenW777 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I don't even do diet food. I won't touch the diet sodas either. I just cut back my portions, increase my raw vegetable intake, increase my water intake, and be extra choosy when I have a soda or some other high calorie yummy. I'm not trying to diet. I'm changing my relationship with food for the rest of my life.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2010