Have this ever happen to you and if so how would our did you react TMI adult content

While having sex did the person you was having sex with ever call you someone else name? If so what did u do

lovelypisces

Asked by lovelypisces at 12:17 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, the 1st dude i was ever with was also a virgin before me so he never did
    the other one never said anything, he didn't talk make noise, nothing lol
    my dh would be dead if he ever did lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:20 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• lol no but i would b pissed know he was thinkn of some one else wile haveing sex wit me i would just push him off me and ask him to leave
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Not yet... :O
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 12:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• nope, but I did it once... for some reason we never had sex again... go figure
    Robsessed98

Answer by Robsessed98 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No I have never had that done to me
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:35 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No Never. He had better try to find a soft place to fall.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• no never but I slipped and called DH my X's name one time when we first got together...he teased me for several days after that...but was cool with it because my X and I were married for 16 yrs....haven't done it since...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• No and I don't think I'd be having sex with DH again for a LONG time if he did. I have only been with him and he only had a one night stand in high school before me so there is pretty much no way it would happen unless one of us were cheating and I don't think that will ever happen.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:01 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• never....i did catch my ex calling his ex wife baby on the phone several times though. They had children together so of course they had to talk..but i don't know what reasons he had for calling her baby???
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Hell No Never Ever...but i did it once with a bf i called him by my ex-husbands name...after that happen i broke up with the guy it was not gonna work out and i knew it...sooner or later he was gonna start bitching about it and i don't deal with man bitching...thank God with my husband now it has never happen maybe it's cuz i am in love with him...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:16 PM on Oct. 19, 2010