Do you have soft water?

I hate soft water and go to all sorts of lengths to empty the tank out if I'm going to shower. Laundry, dishwasher, bath time, etc.

Anyone else feel the same?

donnareedonLSD

Asked by donnareedonLSD at 12:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Not at all. I love my soft water! What don't you like about it?
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:49 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We just moved from the city a few months ago. So I can really tell the difference.

It often feels slimy and it is soooo hard to wash soap off your body or your hands some days. It doesn't help the the well really needs to be chlorinated because the water often smells like rotten eggs (I know what it is and why and that it isn't toxic, but this is a rental, so you know...).

It has been a hard adjustment for us. I was super upset about it when we first got here, but am slowly learning how to deal with it. Like by showering late at night after I've emptied the tank, lol!
    donnareedonLSD

Comment by donnareedonLSD (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I have hard water now but I grew up with soft water and I miss it.   Soft water is the best for everything except drinking.  Showering in soft water makes my hair and skin so much softer.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2010