After divorce

How long did you wait after a divorce to start dating again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Well I was separated from my ex-hubby for about 2 years before getting divorced and decided to date while separated. I waited a year before dating, although I had platonic friendships with various males. It really depends on a lot.
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 12:43 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• started dating after we filed and he had knocked up his girlfriend
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 12:46 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I started dating when I learned he had started dating (if you consider sleeping around "dating".) We weren't separated yet. I really just didn't care anymore, I did what I wanted. Not proud of it but that's how it went for me.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I must confess that I has some time overlap between Hubby 1 and Hubby 2 but for most of the time they both knew.
    OK, so it was about 2 years, who's counting???LOL
    At one point we all lived together in the same house , was I ever the busy girl hehehe I liked it and wish we could do it again!! well, without the drugs since Hubby 2 and I no longer use meth.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:13 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I started dating after filing. We had no children together.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:25 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I was dating during the divorce...we had been seperated for over a year before filing...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:42 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Dating someone during, but spoke to my lawyer about it first because I totally didn't expect to meet anyone. But we were legally separated.
    Anonymous