help adult content

how can i no if my husband is really cuming in me he tells me he is

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Hm, that's a hard question. Sometimes I can feel it, either it wiggles or I can feel the warm liquid. Hopefully this isn't tmi...
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 12:56 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Is anything leaking out if you stand up after sex? If not he probably isn't. But I guess the main question is why wouldn't he cum in you? If you're on the same page about wanting to try for a baby then he should.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• you should be in tune with your husbands sounds and motions as he cums. at this point you can tell whether he stays in you or pulls out. next time as he comes wrap your arms in a big hug around him and have him stay in you for a few seconds after. its emotionally bonding and youd know he was telling the truth
    .Yours.Truly.

Answer by .Yours.Truly. at 2:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• If you are concerned that he is not and TTC then you need to work these issues out before you continue with this journey.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 19, 2010