who picked out your engagement/wedding ring?

Did he pick it completely & it was a surprise for you? if yes, did you love the way it looked? Did you tell/show him what you like & he made the final choice? Were you happy with what he picked? Did you guys go down to the store together & you told him that was the exact ring you wanted & thats the one he got?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• He took his brothers. He got something picked out then I said something about how much I disliked my moms set. Well, he had modeled the set after hers.

So he went back to the store and did a custom deisgn all by himself. It is phenomenal. Stunning. I get compliments all the time.

Whole thing was a totally shocker.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:21 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We picked it out together. Then when we made it to 5 years we redesigned it together.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:23 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My husband did, but he had an idea of what I wanted;) He did a good job;)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:24 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We picked out the design together, we had the engagement ring and wedding bands made by a professional jeweler.
    mrspsanchez

Answer by mrspsanchez at 1:40 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• My engagement ring: He knew I liked silver colored things, so he picked out this perfect white gold ring for me. We later found out that I'm allergic to gold :(

Wedding ring: We picked it out. We were at our favorite metaphysical store and it just kept jumping out at me. Eventually we asked to see it and it fit perfectly (which was weird because I'm a difficult size, like between 4.5 and 5) and it suited me perfectly. I guess it helped that I'm pretty cheap where jewelry is concerned. I'm guessing my engagement ring was about $200 and I think my wedding ring was about $25. I love it, though. It's so perfect for me, and we both agreed about that.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:08 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We went to pick it out together but ended up designing one instead. I would have loved being surprised, but he really wanted me there since I was the one who would be wearing it forever.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• we did together...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We went browsing one day and I saw it. It was set with a round diamond with rubies surrounding it. I told him that I wanted that ring with a heart diamond with sapphires surrounding it. That's what I got!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• He took me to the store and I picked it out, I love it!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• We went together to a few different places and I picked out some I liked and he got a good idea of what I wanted. Then he went back later and bought it and surprised me with it about six months later.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 8:12 AM on Oct. 19, 2010