If you are unable to have sex for whatever reason (period, don't feel good, health issues) are you ok with your partner masturbating? adult content

I am. It's his body and if he feels the need I'm not going to stop him. Now I would have an issue if he was choosing masturbation over me on a regular basis.

twinmama2five

Asked by twinmama2five at 1:12 AM on Oct. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm with you on this. If I don't feel like sex, he has every right to masturbate. If he's in the mood when I'm not around, masturbate. But, if it comes between us and our sex life, that's a bad thing and needs to be addressed and dealt with.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:03 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I would rather have him do that than find someone else
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'm rarely in the mood so I encourage masturbation:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:20 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• doesnt bother me, it might actually turn me on and i may join him.... ;)
    .Yours.Truly.

Answer by .Yours.Truly. at 2:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I'm fine with it.
    fluppyducky

Answer by fluppyducky at 1:13 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yep, I agree with you completely.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:17 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Yes. You pretty much summed up how I feel.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:17 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• Ok so I guess I am the odd ball out here, I dont like masturbation at all, but I dont judge anyone that does it, but me and my SO have a no "cheating" policy between us because he knows how I feel about it.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I am, however, he is not. Neither of us do it. He was actually the one to suggest a while ago that we stop and hold off for each other. Our sex life has never been better. I have never turned him down. He knows me well enough not to advance when I am not feeling well, or am on my period, etc. I know, I know....most will say "You can't possibly know what he does.." Blah, blah, blah. To you I say, Believe what you want. I know my Hubby, and he has no reason to lie to me about something so little as masturbation. It is just not something we do.
    Now please don't get me wrong! Other's do it and thats fine. What works for you and yours may not work for others. There is nothing "wrong" with it. We just have different standards when it comes to relationships.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:14 AM on Oct. 19, 2010

• I wouldn't care! You do whatcha gotta do :)
    mldj33

Answer by mldj33 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 19, 2010